I think all my Quinoa salads are just variations on a theme. But here's another one I whipped up last week that turned out pretty tasty.
1/2 c. uncooked quinoa
2 green onions
cherry tomatoes cut in half
arugula (rocket) chopped
1 can white beans (such as navy or kidney)
2 garlic cloves chopped finely
1/2 c. finely chopped mint (come get some from my yard if you don't have any!)
2 T lemon juice
1 T olive oil
salt to taste
1 T garam marsala spices
Cook quinoa until tender. chop everything else up and mix together. pour dressing over everything and toss. I liked to have this for lunch with some lettuce. It's great because the arugula doesn't get too soggy. Hope you like!
You can also add chicken to make it a more substantial meal, canned or I did grilled chicken that I had marinated in yogurt and some red curry paste. yum!!
No comments:
Post a Comment