When it snowed saturday I had a huge hankering for some yummy soup. I used to get this soup at Big City Soup downtown until it closed down. So sad. I really wanted to try it out for myself and see if I could do it justice. I think it turned out pretty good. Hope you enjoy it too!
2 cans lite coconut milk
2 cans chicken broth
3 chicken breasts cut into small pieces
1 onion sliced
1 T fresh ginger grated
2 cloves garlic
2 carrots chopped finely
2 T red curry paste
1 T Garam masala spices
1 T red chili paste or sriracha (depends on how spicy you like it)
1 bag rice noodles
cauliflower would also be good added to this I think!
Saute onion until translucent in about 1 T of oil. add garlic and carrots and red curry paste and cook until you can smell the curry flavor and the carrots are sortof cooked. set aside. saute chicken in same pan until almost cooked through.
Add back in the pot onions and carrots.
Add ginger, spices and coconut milk and broth. Add noodles. cook until noodles are translucent and carrots are soft.
oooo, yum. if i had pinterest, i'd pin this.
ReplyDelete