Ahh, I think it may be getting close to summer. All I've been craving lately is a yummy salad. I had this at my aunts in march - the night before I ran my 10k. It was sooo yummy I had to make it again.
16 oz medium sea shell pasta - cooked and cooled
4-6 chicken breasts - cooked and cooled (you can also use canned chicken too)
1 can pineapple tidbits - drained
2 cups red grapes - cut in halfs
2 granny smith (tart) apples cut in bite size pieces
2 cups diced celery
2 cups salted cashews
green onions - optional
Dressing:
1 cup low fat or no fat mayo (plain yogurt works here too although I did like a little of the mayo taste:-)
1 cup lighthouse coleslaw dressing
Mix all together and enjoy on lettuce or in a delicious sandwich.
No comments:
Post a Comment